Environment & Agriculture Technology Research
The 大满贯app - 大满贯街机游戏's Applied Environment and Agriculture Technology Research Lab (EATLab) studies ecological and spatial questions in the environment and agricultural sector.
Led by Dr. Mathew Vankoughnett
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The EATLab provides industry and natural resource managers with information and tools that enable them to become better stewards of healthy, sustainable, and economically viable ecosystems.
- Unusual 'killer' spring frost damages crops in fields across the Maritimes
- European wineries' losses could be Canada's gain
- N.S. farmer uses infrared sensors to harvest crop data
Industry and community partners
- Department of Agriculture
- Saint Mary’s University
- Spurr Brothers Farm Limited
- Scotia Garden Seafood
- Heritage Memorials
- Acadian Seaplants Ltd